Friday, July 28, 2017

Introducing Fayee

A fresh new face enters our gallery today. Introducing Fayee Delacoeur, a stunning baby girl model. I managed to get a few stats on this model for prospective producers as well. Definitely follow this new face on Flikr.
Name: Fayee Delacoeur

Rezz day: 06/08/2017

What country are you from?: Germany, but originally from Romania

Star sign: Scorpio

Favorite color?: Turquoise

Favorite movie/TV show?: Bride Wars / Scrubs

Favorite song?: Uh.. This really depends on my mood. Usually I hear rock to pop to Trap Music. Like everything kinda, as long as it has bass ;)

Favorite place in sl?: My little home.♥

Favorite store?: erratic and blueberry

Describe your perfect date?: My perfect date would be exploring new places and holding hands. ♥ And watching a movie :P

What is your favorite sexual position?: Doggy, I like to get tamed and hold in pose.

What brought you to sl?: Honestly? Boredom. I firgured out I'd like to try it and here I am.

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: Shopping.. I'm slightly addicted to have the newest lingerie and such. I friggin' love that. ♥

Who do you admire?: My mom, she is a strong independent woman who thought me life.

What is your special talent?: My special talent? I like to tease. And to bake. And playing the piano.♥

Tell us a little about your personality?: I'm a submissive ~ Little one. I love to be called princess and I love to tease. I also am INTJ-T, Stubborn and sometimes moody :P

Tell us a little about your SL experiences: I'm not so long here to have much of a experience, but as far as I am here, I met some crazy people who are close to me now ;3 As well as exploring.. well.. fun stuff :P

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing Cali Janus

Another new lady joins the gallery of models and the studio in this series. Introducing Caly Janus. Caly was referred to me by Caly was ref...