Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Introducing Sweet Dixie

I recently did a search for more exotic skinned models and this lovely lady happened to apply for a spot in the gallery. Introducing Sweet Dixie in this series. She is a dark skinned beauty with miles of curves that are sure to please. I got a few stats on this stunning new face, and I hope you enjoy these images as much as I have in producing them.
Name: SweetDixieGirl  AKA  Sweet Dixie

Rezz day: 11/14/2011

What country are you from?:  Canada .. Yay Baby

Star sign:  Tauros

Favorite color?: Chocolate

Favorite movie/TV show?:   Fave Movie  not one but several.. The Original Star Wars Trilogy

Favorite song?:  Auston  by Blake Shelton

Favorite place in sl?:  Hmmm haven't found my favorite place but  quite a few  fun places

Favorite store?: too many

Describe your perfect date?: Hmmm a perfect date...  well it would have to be  one that starts off with a limo picking em up,  taking me out to wine and dine with  a movie and dancinglater  followed by a night lasting till the  early morning of  lovemaking

What is your favorite sexual position?:  Cowgirl... love to ride em

What brought you to sl?: was curious and  decided to give it a try  and  been hooked  ever since

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: SHopping dancing 

Who do you admire?: 

What is your special talent?: well I am double  jointed ...  soo  you can uimaguine some talents i have  ;-)

Tell us a little about your personality?:  well i am  shy most times  unless i get to know someone  then i can be  flirty and fun...... i can also at times  be a wild card   never know what will happen

Tell us a little about your SL experiences:  hmm well i ahve had  some fun  learnign new things   though many times  i have gotten ffrustrated and such  with things .. I am still and always will be learning new things ... like  now  I got and learning how to  use the  anypose  system and make my own pictures

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect? hmmm well I just have my flickr  and that is easy to find in my profile https://www.flickr.com/photos/152864216@N07/?






No comments:

Post a Comment

This weekend

If your unsure on what to get up to, then why not try and get to these 3 events, all varied and all to suit your tastes We have the...