Sunday, June 4, 2017

Introducing Riska

With all the new projects coming to the studio I would like to take a moment to introduce a new face to the gallery. Introducing Riska Demia in this series. I got a chance to get a few stats on this stunning new talent as well, and would like to say wow shes pretty .! I hope you enjoy these as much i have in producing them. Please follow this lady on Flirk as well . Here are a few stats for prospective producers.
Name: Riska "Risky Business"  Demina

Rezz day: 7/7/2007

What country are you from?: USA

Star sign: Capricorn

Favorite color?: Blue, but on equal par with Black.

Favorite movie/TV show?: Movie buff, so its hard to tack one down. If I absolutely had to? I would say...Tombstone. As far as shows same thing..but I like things like Crime, Mystery, Paranormal and Time Period Shows. Ex: Blue bloods(Crime), Mrs. Marple (Mystery), Ghost Hunters (Paranormal), and Versailles (Time Period). 

Favorite song?: Never had one. If I had to choose one,  I would go with a timeless classic of Forever Young by Alphaville. But I listen to EVERYTHING lol

Favorite place in sl?: Home is where the Heart is.

Favorite store?: Addams/Blueberry for clothes...have more though for other items!

Describe your perfect date?: More or less a perfect date for me is not just going out to do this or that but having someone to talk to that has depth. I want you to not only captivate my eyes but my mind.

What is your favorite sexual position?: Anvil

What brought you to sl?: Wanted to meet people and explore creativity in myself and those I meet, in all forms.

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: Pictures and building, as well as meeting new and lovely people.

Who do you admire?: Hmm this is a difficult question, I admire many for different reasons, Painters, Builders, political leaders, artists, etc..all for their contributions that made humanity better.

What is your special talent?: Anything based in the arts. And reading people.

Tell us a little about your personality?: I have a fun loving personality  but am also a serious and smart woman. ;)

Tell us a little about your SL experiences:
Well in SL I have found a wide array of people to call my friends. Builders, scripters and such. Each, having their own way to make SL more. More lifelike, more enjoyable, more beautiful or more creative. So far, despite small bumps in the ground, my SL has been wonderful!

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Different Shades

I am in the process of creating an new Flikr album titled Different Shades. Every artist should always strive to change and evolve his crea...