Thursday, June 15, 2017

Introducing Maya

Here's a lady that I have modeled a couple of times in the past and have not gotten the chance to formally introduce her to the studio gallery. Maya Butterfly appears in this series and she is an aspiring glamour model. As you can see she is very curvaceous and pleasing to the eye, and I hope you enjoy these images as much as I have in producing them. I managed to get a few stats on this lovely lady and she is definitely someone to watch on Flikr.
Name: Maya Butterfly

Rezz day: 4/10/2009

What country are you from?: USA

Star sign: Libra 

Favorite color?: Yellow

Favorite movie/TV show?: Favorite Movies: Suicide Squad, Moana, Mad Max Fury Road

Favorite TV Shows: Jane the Virgin; Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Switched at Birth, Criminal Minds

Favorite songs?: Crazy in Love, Beyonce; In Your Eyes, Inna; The Sexy Getting Ready Song, Rachel Bloom

Favorite place in sl?: I like lots of places. Currently I spend a lot of time in the sun at Surfers Bay

Favorite store?: No one favorite, but a lot favorite stuff comes from Blueberry, MIna, and Rezology

Describe your perfect date?: I love to dance and talk. My perfect date would begin with lots of dancing and talking. It could e formal dancing -- I love formal dancing -- or it cold be less formal dancing. And then we would see what goes from there.

What is your favorite sexual position?: That's hard. Depends on my mood. I do like to ride -- a lot. But I am open. Really the person I am with and what is happening between us is more important than the post. 

What brought you to sl?: I read about it online and was curious. So I logged on one day and got hooked. I love it here.

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: What isn't my favorite things to do in sl. I love love love posing for talented photographers. I love to flirt and make friends. I also like to dance and shop. 

Who do you admire?: Beyonce, Rachel Bloom, Georgia O'Keefe, Albert Einstein

What is your special talent?: I am an empath. I am very good syching up with others emotionally. In SL that means I feel things more intensely and connect at a deeper level.  But I am also intensely patient -- handy for long photoshoots.

Tell us a little about your personality?: I am open, loving, devoted, a loyal friend, chill, ready for adventure, but also love slow comfortable cuddles. I have been called a virtual Muse.....Electric Pop Tart......Libra Woman....conejita caliente. I am warm and honest....happy and free-spirited....a certified 
drama-free zone. 

Tell us a little about your SL experiences: I love SL and the people I have met here -- and all the experiences.

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Different Shades

I am in the process of creating an new Flikr album titled Different Shades. Every artist should always strive to change and evolve his crea...