Friday, June 9, 2017

Introducing Lynnie

Yet another lovely lady joins our gallery today. Introducing Lynn Lionheart in this series. Lynn is a newcomer to the modeling business but no stranger as she has appeared in a few photos in SL. I got a few stats for this deliciously curvaceous model for prospective producers and this lady is another that is definitely on to follow on Flikr. I hope you enjoy these as much as I have in producing them.
Name:Lynn Lionheart

Rezz day: 01/14/2009

What country are you from?: United States       

Star sign: Capricorn

Favorite color?:  Purple

Favorite movie/TV show?:  Real Genius/ CSI:Miami    

Favorite song?: Lady Gaga: Million Reasons

Favorite place in sl?: MC Land with my family

Favorite store?: Blueberry

Describe your perfect date?: Walking  on a beach to a campire and sitting all night having a drink and talking about whatever comes to mind.

What is your favorite sexual position?: Reverse Cowgirl

What brought you to sl?: My RL dad played first and I thought it looked interesting and have been hooked ever since.

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: Torture my grampy, just kidding. DJing.

Who do you admire?: All of my family, they have such strength.

What is your special talent?:  I can kind of write, but I'm really good at reading people.

Tell us a little about your personality?:  Fun and flirty. Very open minded and non judgemental.

Tell us a little about your SL experiences: Lots of ups and downs. Lots of goods and bads. All of that doesn't matter. What does matter is what I have taken away from it.

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect?https://www.flickr.com/photos/147783408@N03/






No comments:

Post a Comment

Different Shades

I am in the process of creating an new Flikr album titled Different Shades. Every artist should always strive to change and evolve his crea...