Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Introducing Fonda

Here's a new lady to the gallery that isn't so new to the modeling industry. Introducing Fonda in this series. Fonda has had a few accomplishments in her modeling experience including being a cover model for lumipro. I managed to get a few stats of this lovely lady for prospecting photographers and producers. Hope you enjoy these as much I have in producing them .
Name: Fondadix2 aka Fonda Storm

Rezz day: 1-31-2015

What country are you from?: United States

Star sign: Scorpio

Favorite color?: Purple

Favorite movie/TV show?: Designated Survivor

Favorite song?: James Arthur "Say you won't let go"

Favorite place in sl?: Indulgence or my homestead I share with my husband Storm Greystoke.

Favorite store?: Asteria and Wild Orchid

Describe your perfect date?: A quiet night cook together, have a glass of wine, go for a walk make love by the fireplace.....

What is your favorite sexual position?: I have to choose one!!!  That is impossible They are all great!

What brought you to sl?: I went through a rl divorce and was not ready to rl date. 

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: Modeling and hanging with my friends and being a pose dummy for builders

Who do you admire?: My mother who raised 7 children and made it look easy!!!!

What is your special talent?: Well I give amazing blow jobs...wait is that the talent you are referring to? I can talk to anyone at anytime and usually make them laugh!

Tell us a little about your personality?: I am very loyal to the people I love, I am outgoing and most would say two things, I have no filter and I am a force of nature! I love to have fun!

Tell us a little about your SL experiences I have been a body model for one of sl's top sex furniture builders, I was May pet of the Month for Playhouse Magazine as well as being in the Lumipro MP ad!

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/138792488@N06/








No comments:

Post a Comment

Different Shades

I am in the process of creating an new Flikr album titled Different Shades. Every artist should always strive to change and evolve his crea...