Friday, June 23, 2017

Introducing Ali Fox

She's not new to modeling , but she is new to the gallery . Introducing Ali Fox in this series. Ali has participated in a few shoots that I have done and we realized I had not given her a proper introduction to the studio. Ali is a stunning redhead with curves for days, and I managed to get a few stats on this diverse and beautiful lady. I hope you enjoy these as much as I have  in producing them.
Name: Ali Fox

Rezz day: Oct. 25, 2013

What country are you from?: UK

Star sign: Scorpio

Favorite color?: Green

Favorite movie/TV show?: Westworld, Love Actually, GOT

Favorite song?: Lover, You Should've Come Over/ Jeff Buckley

Favorite place in sl?: Let It Snow

Favorite store?: Asteria, Hypnose, Addams, KC Shoes, Erratic

Describe your perfect date?: Roasted in maple syrup and cayenne pepper, drizzled with sea salt....delicious!

What is your favorite sexual position?: Doggy, Hair Pulled

What brought you to sl?: Morbid curiosity

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: Photograph and model.... and have sex

Who do you admire?: Laura Richards, Isa Cheviot, Sasquatch Rhino, Heather Ashford, Larry Vinaver, Brea Breanna

What is your special talent?: shopping and looking damn fit

Tell us a little about your personality?: sassy, brassy, smart-assey. a ginger through and through and a rocker girl til the end.... and don't ask me to get naked just because i'm at a party. when am i supposed to wear all the F*****g clothes i buy? my fave all-time SL quote...."if you wanna see my tits, look at Flickr, they're everywhere!" ~ Me ;-D

Tell us a little about your SL experiences: 98% good and positive. i find that if you always have drama around you then you're probably inviting it to some degree. so i just stay away from the muck and do my thing. i love my close friends and those who love me. keep it sexy and classy, Darlings.

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Different Shades

I am in the process of creating an new Flikr album titled Different Shades. Every artist should always strive to change and evolve his crea...