Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Pretty Faces

The one thing that makes a model unique is not always her figure but rather instead her face. Diversity in facial appearances are something a photographer loves, because like signatures, faces are uniquely yours. In this series I want to focus on the face. The face and eyes are what tells a persons story as you can see in some of these images, and portraiture is an important staple to any photgrpahers collection. I hope you enjoy these images as much as i have in producing them, and i would like to thank the models that participated in this first series. Special thanks to Brea Brianna , Lola Capillini, Anja, and Trinitie Koray for sitting for me. I will focus more on faces as this project continues.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Bette

A model I love to pose but rarely get the opportunity. Miss Bette appears in this series. I managed to catch her online and have her sit fo...