Saturday, March 4, 2017

Stunning Blondes

In this double series I am featuring Two of the most stunning blondes in the modeling industry.. My first series is of the very sexy Brea Brianna, Playmate of the year for Playmates magazine. I recently contacted Brea to come sit for this series and I'm fairly certain you will enjoy these. My second model is centerfold  model for Defiance Magazine and new and upcoming talent Miss Kaylai Cucco. I think you will agree this lady is a smoldering blonde as well. So without further adieu lets enjoy a few sexy poses from these stunning blondes.






Second series is the equally beautiful Kaylai .






No comments:

Post a Comment

New Shots Of An Old face

Here's a lady I haven't had the opportunity to pose in a few years. Caly Gothly appears in these images and Caly has posted to to t...