Monday, March 13, 2017

Introducing Lola Capalini

Here's an exotic lady to the gallery. Miss Lola Capalini appears in this series. Lola is a fashion model who is expanding to the adult modeling scene as well. I recently met this lady on a random cast call and got to spend an afternoon taking pics and learning a bit about the fashion modeling scene, and while I was at it I managed to get a few stats on this stunning brunette lady as well. I will be looking foward to doing some fashionista shoots with her in the near future but in the meantime here's her infos and a few pics to enjoy . I hope you like these as much I enjoyed making them.
Name: Lola B. Capalini 

Rezz day: 08/13/2011

What country are you from?: United States

Star sign:  Virgo

Favorite color?:  Green

Favorite movie/TV show?:  Jeopardy 

Favorite song?:  Pretty Girl Rock - Keri Hilson 

Favorite place in sl?:  My house

Favorite store?: Too many 

Describe your perfect date?:  Dinner and a movie 

What is your favorite sexual position?: Doggy Style

What brought you to sl?:  Needed a distraction while in Grad School

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?:  Shopping

Who do you admire?:  Miss Piggy 

What is your special talent?: Ignoring People 

Tell us a little about your personality?: I'm very laid back, 

Tell us a little about your SL experiences:  Let me sum up my SL experience so far; Interesting.  I will leave at that.  ( tbc) 

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect? https://www.flickr.com/photos/100398863@N04







No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing Sharon Castillone

Another new face to the gallery today with the introduction of the lovely Miss Sharon Castillone. Sharon is a firey red that aspires to beco...