Friday, March 31, 2017

Introducing Debi Whitfield

Here is a stunning new addition to the gallery of sexy ladies. Introducing the exceptionally gorgeous Miss Debi Whitfield. Debi is a newcomer to the adult modeling scene and is ready to experience all things in the industry. She is a stunning dark red with a demure form that is absolutely mouthwatering. I was able to get a few stats on this hot new number and here they are.. I hope you enjoy these as much as I did in creating them 
Name: Debi Whitfield

Rezz day: 6-14-2007

What country are you from?: USA

Star sign: virgo

Favorite color?: blue

Favorite movie/TV show?: pretty woman

Favorite song?: hotel california

Favorite place in sl?: serenity lost

Favorite store?: Jane & Little's

Describe your perfect date?:  nice romantic dinner, with great wine...conversation....being seduced at the end of it all

What is your favorite sexual position?: me on top, facing my partner(s)

What brought you to sl?: curiosity at first, then intrigue...then lust

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: i love meeting people...playing.  modeling is my passion of late

Who do you admire?: (you're gonna think this is weird)  Colin Powell

What is your special talent?: i play guitar and sing

Tell us a little about your personality?: adventurous, erotic and sensual; i'm not afraid to express what i want

Tell us a little about your SL experiences - oh my...in 9+yrs, they have been numerous and varied....from tame to over-the-top wild.  If we connect, just ask me - it'll be easier for both of us...*grin*

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Bette

A model I love to pose but rarely get the opportunity. Miss Bette appears in this series. I managed to catch her online and have her sit fo...