Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Introducing Zeedria

Another new face to the gallery. Introducing Miss October from playmates magazine Zeedria Resident Zeedria was a referral model and after a week or so of playing catch up I finally got to meet this lady in person and do a few shots of her. She is still a fairly new model and is now available for your photo and film projects. I got aa few basic stats on her and here they are . I hope you enjoy these shots of this lovely lady as much as I have in creating them.
Name: Zeedria Ray

Rezz day:  12/30/2014

What country are you from?: USA

Star sign: Libra

Favorite color?: Blue

Favorite movie/TV show?: Avatar

Favorite song?: time of my life - David Cook

Favorite place in sl?: Playmates Mansion

Favorite store?: Utopia

Describe your perfect date?: A strong man taking me to his favorite restaurant with candle light and wine. 

What is your favorite sexual position?: Missionary.

What brought you to sl?: I wanted to get away from real life even for a little while.

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: I really love to dance.

Who do you admire?: Shakira

What is your special talent?: ballroom dancing

Tell us a little about your personality?: I am mostly shy individual. I get motivated on ideals that matter to me. I like to to be take as who and what I am. I give my heart to people too easily at times and I am loyal to a fault to my friends.

Tell us a little about your SL experiences: i was a dancer at a several clubs.

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect? none








No comments:

Post a Comment

Formals

This weeks model challenge for the studio was to show us your formal wear, so the ladies dressed to the nines in some stunning evening wear...