Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Introducing Tricia Danielson

Another new face to the gallery with an introduction of Miss Tricia Danielson. Tricia was a referral model to me and I got to spend some time with this sexy lady asking questions and taking a few pics for her collection. Tricia was recently featured in Playmates, and is  is now available for your photo creations . Here are a few stats on this stunning red.
Name: Tricia Danielson

Rezz day: 24 March 2016

What country are you from?: United States of America

Star sign: Sagittarius

Favorite color?: Black and blue

Favorite movie/TV show?: Marvel's The Avengers

Favorite song?: "Alone" by Heart

Favorite place in sl?: Nylonia

Favorite store?: Velvet Dreams

Describe your perfect date?: A nice, romantic dinner followed by a moonlight walk through a park, holdling hands with my love.

What is your favorite sexual position?: Tribadism

What brought you to sl?: A desire to spend more time with my online girlfriend

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: Spend time with my partner

Who do you admire?: My partner, missvelvets, and my friends Angie Turner, Eva, Mandy Cruisier, Mizuki Cruisier, all my friends at Playmates Magazine

What is your special talent?: I'm a writer

Tell us a little about your personality?: I'm easy to get along with. I love getting to know new people.

Tell us a little about your SL experiences: I started off moving in at Nylonia and becoming the captain of their starship, writing and running weekly missions for the crew. I expanded to other sims, taking on other roles. One day, I discovered Playmates Magazine and entered their centerfold contest, eventually winning the coveted prize and becoming Ms. January 2017.

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog etc? https://www.flickr.com/photos/triciadanielson/







No comments:

Post a Comment

Formals

This weeks model challenge for the studio was to show us your formal wear, so the ladies dressed to the nines in some stunning evening wear...