Saturday, February 18, 2017

Introducing Buttercup

Here's a lady I have modeled for her own collection in the past and even worked with from time to time that has finally decided to join the pinup gallery. Introducing Miss Buttercup, a fellow photographer and artist by her own right in this series. I even managed to get some infos on this lady of a thousand looks for those who may want to meet her as well. I hope you enjoy this series as much as I have in creating them. 
Name: ButterrCup Arcana

Rezz day:  October 5th, 2011 

What country are you from?: United States

Star sign: Virgo

Favorite color?: Red 

Favorite movie/TV show?: Game of Thrones

Favorite song?:  As of late my favorite song is - Paper Planes by M.I.A. I have so many favorite songs!

Favorite place in sl?: Sinful Sensations Sex Lounge

Favorite store?:  Empire

Describe your perfect date?: Perfect date would be, the person and I going out on a picnic or some type of dinner/lunch outdoors followed up by probably going to the bar and getting some drinks afterwards. 

What is your favorite sexual position?: Which one ISN'T my favorite? :.giggles.: Reverse cowgirl is a good favorite though. :)

What brought you to sl?: One of my gaming buddies a looonggg time ago!

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: I LOVE to go shopping!

Who do you admire?: Mmmmm, I admire a lot of people...but I guess I would have to say Bea. Her photos are awesome. 

What is your special talent?:  I'd like to think I'm decent at doing photos. :) I also am a musician!

Tell us a little about your personality?: I'm a rather diverse one. I can be shy as all hell or very flirty and aggressive. Really just depends on what day you catch me on. :P

Tell us a little about your SL experiences. Well... I've been on here for a little over 5 years. I've been a sub, stripper, host, shift manager, and photographer. I've been through too many looks to even count on both hands and I've made a ton of friends and have made a forever family. :] I've had a pretty awesome experience on SL!

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect? Here is my Flickr and Facebook! ♥
https://www.flickr.com/photos/10011084@N02/
&
https://www.facebook.com/butterrcup.resident







No comments:

Post a Comment

Different Shades

I am in the process of creating an new Flikr album titled Different Shades. Every artist should always strive to change and evolve his crea...