Thursday, October 13, 2016

Introducing Trinitie Koray

And yet another new face to the gallery... Introducing Miss Trinitie Koray. A relatively new new model miss trinitie is hoping to expand her modeling experience. I recently got a chance to catch up with this lovely new face and get a few stats on her as well as some spectacular shots. Here are a few stats on this lovely model for photo and casting. Enjoy !

Name: Trinitie Koray (MissTrinitie Resident)

Rezz day: 6-13-2012

What country are you from?: USA

Star sign: Leo

Favorite color?: Green

Favorite movie/TV show?: Movie... Resident Evil series TV I'd have to say Lucifer

Favorite song?: Currently RISE Covered by Superfruit and friends

Favorite place in sl?: My mom's club

Favorite store?: Dirty Princess

Describe your perfect date?: Dancing and talking and cuddling

What is your favorite sexual position?: I love em all!!

What brought you to sl?: People

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: Have my pic taken

Who do you admire?: Ryu and Moonie Quasimodo...  they have accomplished so much together and singly

What is your special talent?: I love to make people happy.

Tell us a little about your personality?: I'm kinda moody.  I love to be happy and have fun but there are down times too.

Tell us a little about your SL experiences I've tried so much I love the fact that it's only your imagination that limits you here.

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect? https://www.flickr.com/photos/129415298@N07/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Formals

This weeks model challenge for the studio was to show us your formal wear, so the ladies dressed to the nines in some stunning evening wear...