Saturday, December 5, 2015

Introducing Lacey Nora

A brand new face to adult modeling in this series.. Introducing Lacey Nora to the gallery . Lacey is interested in adult modeling of all types and is an exceptional new face. Here are a few stats of this lovely lady.

Name: Lacey Nora

Rezz day: 8-31-15

What country are you from?:  U.S.A.

Star sign: Pisces 

Favorite color?:   Pink and white

Favorite movie/TV show?: Game of Thrones

Favorite song?:  Not in love  (found it on the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack, wonderful song)

Favorite place in sl?:   My place, I have found how great the outfits are here and I love spending time making outfits out of various things in marketplace

Favorite store?:  Pink Pearl Design

Describe your perfect date?:  Someone who is funny, not to cocky and just can enjoy a simple moment without the need to talk all the time

What is your favorite sexual position?: Doggy

What brought you to sl?: My BFF has been here for years and she has been trying to get me to join for the longest time, so I finally did.  She is the one that has helped me so much with clothes, looks and just general etiquette around here

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: People watch, just so fascinated by this whole place

Who do you admire?: My parents, they have meant so much to me in my life and I love them with all my heart!

What is your special talent?: I took ballet classes growing up so I can stand on my tip toes for hours, I know its not that special but you try it ; )

Tell us a little about your personality?: Fun, easy going and just in general nice to everyone... until you cross me ; )

Tell us a little about your SL experiences  OMG gosh being so new here I really can't speak to much but lets say being at some of the clubs and meeting new people all around, things do lead to some interesting situations : )

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect?  Yes I do, here it is:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138046652@N05/









No comments:

Post a Comment

Formals

This weeks model challenge for the studio was to show us your formal wear, so the ladies dressed to the nines in some stunning evening wear...