Saturday, October 10, 2015

Majikat

As I am known for finding fresh new faces, heres one you will enjoy. Introducing Majikat in this series. Here's a few of her stats for prospective producers.
Name: Majikat

Rezz day:  8/23/2011

What country are you from?:  USA

Star sign:  aries

Favorite color?:  purple

Favorite movie/TV show?:  Pitbulls & Parolees

Favorite song?:  Ripple

Favorite place in sl?:  commune utopia

Favorite store?: Blueberry

Describe your perfect date?: dancing at the Commune or darkstar and laughing til we cry :)

What is your favorite sexual position?:  missionary is my all time fave.

What brought you to sl?:  kinda found it by accident

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?:  dancing or sailing

What is your special talent?:  i can play bluegrass and celtic fiddle 
I can also blow bubbles with my tongue  :)

Tell us a little about your personality?:  I'm pretty easy going. I love sitting with friends and listening to music while looking at the beautiful things around us.

Tell us a little about your SL experiences
 My favorite times have been exploring and finding new and beautiful places here. I love it when i just get lost in the whole experience.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing Cali Janus

Another new lady joins the gallery of models and the studio in this series. Introducing Caly Janus. Caly was referred to me by Caly was ref...