Thursday, August 13, 2015

Two hot and sexy Females

Let me introduce you to my two latest sets.

The first one is the unique and wonderful Jewell Infinity, with whom I had the pleasure to shoot earlier in the week.








Blogged here: Gothly Photography Blog

And full set on Flickr: Offer and Conquer Set

The next gorgeous lady I had the pleasure to shot with this week is Kai Dover (Kailee Soulstar). With whom I made a sunset set in which she glowed in all her splendor. One of my favorite pin up models in a long time!




Blogged here: Gothly Photography Blog

And full set on Flickr: Sunset Babe Set

I hope you all enjoy this lovely ladies as much as I did!

Caly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Formals

This weeks model challenge for the studio was to show us your formal wear, so the ladies dressed to the nines in some stunning evening wear...