Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Adventure Continues: ZeppZander

As my adventures in sl continue and I meet new and different people each day, ZeppZander comes along. I met Zepp at a photo shoot at orgy beach and after a day of talking and fun we decided to get together for some hott times after the shoot. Zepp is a fellow photographer and producer and is quite the lover as well.. This amazingly built man turned me all directions during the shoot, and i finished him in classic style. Here are a few hilights of our first encounter, and possibly not our last, as this man is quite the gentleman as well..





Follow me on flikr for more images 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/132078082@N02/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skinny Dippers

Nothing beats a little skinny dipping on a hot day ! Models this series are kaylai , Lola and Debi.. Enjoy ! ...