Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Introducing Jatazu

A recent model to the adult photo industry Miss Jatazu appears in this series .. This is one sexy elf ladies and gentlemen. Here's a few stats on this lovely new face.
Name: Jatazu Resident

Rezz day:  6/3/2015 (56)

What country are you from?:  Proud Canadian

Star sign:  Aries

Favorite color?:  Red and Black

Favorite movie/TV show?:  That 70's SHow

Favorite song?:  Proud Mary

Favorite place in sl?:  Still looking

Favorite store?: not found one yet in SL

Describe your perfect date?:  Hmmm perfect date would be , some  dinner and romance, followed by dancing  then a romantic walk  down to  the beach , alittle fun before heading home

What is your favorite sexual position?:  once I find it you's know

What brought you to sl?:  A friend  had shown me  it while she was playing and it interested me so i thought to give it a go

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?:  Usually  dancing, meeting new people is always fun

Who do you admire?:  My Mother, for being sooo  strong to raise 5 kids oin her own

What is your special talent?:  i am double jointed

Tell us a little about your personality?:  i am fun and caring, sweet and  playful, and when in the mood  can be a naughty girl as well  wink wink

Tell us a little about your SL experiences:  Hmm well my  few  experiences with SL have been   fun and  very interesting, i learned  here  has  quite the number  of  assholes as RL does but also it balances out with the better numbers of friendly people. like those that helped me  when i first  came to SL,, 5 different people on different days helped me  buy without my asking, buying me hair,m eyes skin  and implants.. and asked nothing in retiurn except if I can  at anytime  help someone else and I have  been trying to do just that

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect? I only have just one link  and that is to my flicker, though i don't have much there.... https://www.flickr.com/photos/133831126@N05/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Different Shades

I am in the process of creating an new Flikr album titled Different Shades. Every artist should always strive to change and evolve his crea...