Monday, May 18, 2015

Meeting Larry

Ive met Larry many a time of course, but I finally managed to get him into the studio and behind my lens for a change and I always say you know its Larry instantly just by his shades and his moustache *smiles*  He is of course not new to the industry but he is a new model for Midnightsun Studios and its finally nice to have him introduced on a professional level.  Im sure you will enjoy this shoot as i did in taking them... Thank you Larry and enjoy












3 comments:

  1. wow strange!! I am having a pavlovian response!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous job there done by Jewell...

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful Bette

A model I love to pose but rarely get the opportunity. Miss Bette appears in this series. I managed to catch her online and have her sit fo...