Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Introducing CrystalStarlite

A seriously fresh face to the gallery Miss CrystalStarlite. A lovely lady just getting her feet wet with her first ever and most likely one of many to come photo sets.. Here's a few stats on this amazing new face
Name: CrystalStarlite

Rezz day: 04/22/2015

What country are you from?: United States

Star sign: Gemini

Favorite color?: blue

Favorite movie/TV show?: The Notebook/Game of Thrones

Favorite song?: Blurred Lines

Favorite place in sl?: not sure...exploring everything!

Favorite store?: anywhere where lingerie is sold

Describe your perfect date?: A moonlit night on a deserted beach, dinner , dancing, making love till early morning followed by a late night swim and making love again.

What is your favorite sexual position?: being on top so I can see how i am making my lover feel

What brought you to sl?: my best friend in rl - her stories of erotic delights

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: model and buy clothes and shoes

Who do you admire?: anyone who can build create make things 

What is your special talent?: i write really imaginative stories and can throw a softball like really fast

Tell us a little about your personality?: I'm easy going, articulate, educated and open minded until someone crosses me. I don't forgive easily.

Tell us a little about your SL experiences: so far just exploring new things and learning - Oh guys? I learn fast - just sayin'

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect? not yet but soon hopefully - I do dance at Pink Velvet come see me and please tip freely haha











No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing Cali Janus

Another new lady joins the gallery of models and the studio in this series. Introducing Caly Janus. Caly was referred to me by Caly was ref...