Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Introducing Sabine

As the search continues for new faces to the gallery, I"m pleased to introduce to you Miss Sabine. CEO of Transitions Cove, a popular T-girl and dancers hang out; Miss Sabine is a fan of photo art in sl as well as dancing, and meeting new faces. Thought it was only appropriate to add this lovely lady to the gallery. Here are a few stats on this exceptional model.
Name:   Sabine  or Sabi

Rezz day:  2/1/2012

What country are you from?:    US

Star sign:   Virgo

Favorite color?:  Purple

Favorite movie/TV show?:  Blacklist and Big Bang

Favorite song?: Anything by Nickleback

Favorite place in sl?: My sim with my home and my club I dance at, Transitions Cove

Favorite store?:  Lots!  Carrie's, Dirty Princess, ZED Sensations, plus hair stores!

Describe your perfect date?:  Dancing and cuddling :)

What is your favorite sexual position?:  With my long, sexy leg stretched straight up, resting on his shoulder :)

What brought you to sl?:  Curiosity, but the depths of friendships is what has kept me here

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?:  Dance and shop - and of course my perfect date :)

Who do you admire?:  My rl hubby for trusting me to do what I do here

What is your special talent?: Dancer and friend

Tell us a little about your personality?:  I try to be positive and not hold grudges.  I like to be fun and flirty and a good friend.

Tell us a little about your SL experiences  I started as a dancer and worked my way up to co-owner of a successful club and am now dancer and CEO at Transitions Cove, a brand new beach club on SL, owning the sim its on and renting out parcels and skyboxes.

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect?  my flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/125336297@N05/












1 comment:

  1. Sabine you look utterly lovely and sexy!! Wonderful Midnight!

    ReplyDelete

Introducing Cali Janus

Another new lady joins the gallery of models and the studio in this series. Introducing Caly Janus. Caly was referred to me by Caly was ref...