Sunday, March 1, 2015

Margarita Blanco

I definitely like exotic beauty and the model that goes for the unique look.. Introducing Margarita Blanco to the gallery. This latin beauty has an amazing look. I hope you can agree. Here's a few stats!
 
Name: Margarita Blanco
Rezz day: 08/18/2007
What country are you from?:  United States
Star sign:  Sagitarius
Favorite color?:  Purple
Favorite movie/TV show?: Big Bang Theory / Doctor Who
Favorite song?: Do It Again (Zoo Station Radio Edit)
Favorite place in sl?: Was Greenies they closed :( .. trying to find a new fav
Favorite store?: Insanya
Describe your perfect date?: Long Conversation, good food and laughing
What is your favorite sexual position?: Me on top, or taken from behind. depends on my mood
What brought you to sl?: My Friend said there were DJ's here. I like music
What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: Modeling, and Going to Live DJ clubs
Who do you admire?: people will hate me but President Obama
What is your special talent?: I'm a Super Mom
Tell us a little about your personality?: Flirty / Witty / Geeky
Tell us a little about your SL experiences . I found a lot of kind people out there in SL .
 Also people take advantage of them. Its a sin.
 I found the Adult community here and so fa reveryone is nice
Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/margieblanco/
 








2 comments:

Different Shades

I am in the process of creating an new Flikr album titled Different Shades. Every artist should always strive to change and evolve his crea...