Saturday, March 28, 2015

Man in the Mirror with Logan O'Leary

So i gave myself a kick up the butt, and finally got around to doing a Set, and my first calling since coming back from my break was the lovely Logan, i gave him his break oh so many moons ago so what better than to have him howling to the moon once again....grins....this set came the Man in the Mirror in which i might have to find more men in my lil old mirror and do things with, im versatile that way...anyways on with my set, full set can be found on my Flickr here cause i dont wanna inundate a whole 15 or so pics on the blog for once, yes Midnightsun Studios caters for Male and Ladies portraits, just Midnight has always focused him eye on the Beautiful ladies out there, and i always focused on the guys...grins

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Different Shades

I am in the process of creating an new Flikr album titled Different Shades. Every artist should always strive to change and evolve his crea...