Thursday, March 19, 2015

Introducing PheonixSparkzzz

Introducing a new face to the gallery.. Miss PheonixSparkzzz appears in this series. This Transgendered model is an aspiring photographer and model and is quite fun to work with. Heres a few stats on this new face to the gallery.. Enjoy !

Name: PheonixSparkzzz

Rezz day:  6/3/2013

What country are you from?:  USA

Star sign:  Capricon

Favorite color?:  Red

Favorite movie/TV show?: How I Met Your Mother

Favorite song?: Magic by coldplay

Favorite place in sl?:  The Beach Sim

Favorite store?: Dirty Princess

Describe your perfect date?:  Chatty and Flirty

What is your favorite sexual position?:  Cowgirl

What brought you to sl?:  The fun of it and meeting different people with different backgrounds and exploring my sexual boundaries here and know what I am comfortable with.

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?:  Dance

Who do you admire?:  A lot of people (Hehe) but the most who I admire is Mother Teresa

What is your special talent?:  Picks up a bill with my butt cheeks. (*winks*)

Tell us a little about your personality?:  Easy going, open minded and friendly.

Tell us a little about your SL experiences I have had a great time so far. Met good and people. Learnt so much about others and myself. 

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect? I have a flickr photostream

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130521936@N04/








No comments:

Post a Comment

Formals

This weeks model challenge for the studio was to show us your formal wear, so the ladies dressed to the nines in some stunning evening wear...