Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Introducing Joshie Valentine

A brand new face to the gallery.. Miss Joshie Valentine aka Avy Dark appears in this series. After a long break from SL she has decided to come back for more.. Check out her stats here ! Enjoy!
Name: Avy Dark

Rezz day:  07/19/2012

What country are you from?:  UK

Star sign: Aries

Favorite color?: Pink 

Favorite movie/TV show?: beauty and the beast!

Favorite song?:  im terrible with music 

Favorite place in sl?: Cocky Horse girl Club

Favorite store?:  most of them are gone now -sad faces-

Describe your perfect date?: I love waterfalls take me there and you have me for life!

What is your favorite sexual position?: Ooo I love being on all fours! -wink- :P

What brought you to sl?: came on with a few friends at the same time!

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: being with my friends, shopping I don't know what to choose 

Who do you admire?: 

What is your special talent?: I can do photography 

Tell us a little about your personality?: ever had an assortment of chocolates thats what I am like. 

Tell us a little about your SL experiences, sometimes SL is fun can be weird and strange but SL never stops to surprise me. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

New Shots Of An Old face

Here's a lady I haven't had the opportunity to pose in a few years. Caly Gothly appears in these images and Caly has posted to to t...