Thursday, March 26, 2015

Introducing : Ana Emerald

Brand new to the gallery! Miss Ana Emerald appears in this series. Ana is an aspiring Pinup and glamour model and is now available for photo shoots. Here;s a few stats on this lovely blonde lady.
Name: 
Ana Emerald

Rezz day:  
3/17/2009

What country are you from?:  
Spain/US

Star sign:  
Gemini

Favorite color?:  
Cherry

Favorite movie/TV show?:  
Titanic

Favorite song?:  
CĂ©line Dion - My Heart Will Go On

Favorite place in sl?:  
My Sister's Place

Favorite store?: 
WoW

Describe your perfect date?: 
In a Romantic place with nice music, good red wine and  a handsome man.

What is your favorite sexual position?: 
That must be discovered...

What brought you to sl?: 
Curiosity, always loved makeup, fashion and dress...

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: 
Photography!

Who do you admire?: 
My Sister Moni!

What is your special talent?: 
Being me!

Tell us a little about your personality?: 
I always care for the people I love, I have few very close, I try to be strong, but sometimes I feel very weak, live teach me everyday. I love to dance and cuddles.

Tell us a little about your SL experiences
I lived in a RP sim for years, when I decided to move on I find that doing pictures in SL was fun, now it becomes my pasion.

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/anaemerald/







No comments:

Post a Comment

Different Shades

I am in the process of creating an new Flikr album titled Different Shades. Every artist should always strive to change and evolve his crea...