Sunday, March 22, 2015

Introducing : Akiko Sekiae

Brand new face with asian flavor Miss Akiko Sekiae appears in this series.. My first time posing this new lady who is an aspiring photographer herself. Heres a few stats on this lovely celestial beauty.

Name: Sekiae

Rezz day: 06/15/2013

What country are you from?:  USA

Star sign: Aries

Favorite color?: Red

Favorite movie/TV show?: Eat, Pray, love.....and the Walking Dead 

Favorite song?: Katy Perry, Dark Horse, it just ring a note inside me and make me feel all yummy inside. Plus really get me going 

Favorite place in sl?: Hmmmmmmm right now my sim the Femdom Chateau is where I spend allot of my time plus a few other places when I get out to explore. 

Favorite store?: Hugo Latex, I just love the latex they have plus I like Donna Flora for Jewelery, she made some of the best stuff in SL and I so miss her

Describe your perfect date?: I think for me a unexpected one that caught me by surprise, something fun and sexy I think would be the best to impress me. 

What is your favorite sexual position?: ;) well I like cowgirl with me on top so i can hit all the right spots, but i do get tired after awhile and then just roll me over and do me doggie style. 

What brought you to sl?: I was working overseas and had allot of free time so started enjoying SL there and have been hooked ever since 

What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: Hmmmmmmm, well I have a few, Modeling, Djing, I love the BDSM side of SL and of course I just also just adore shopping, I know its so popular but wow, its also so much fun.

Who do you admire?: Katy Perry, she is a great artist, beautiful woman and a wonderful person. In SL I think would be Miss Emily, she is very dedicated and driven and has built so much up, its a inspiration for many of us. 

What is your special talent?: I think empathy, I can feel what others do and helps me get close to them and find out what they really need/want  

Tell us a little about your personality?: I have a super positive attitude. I always have had a great way of looking at things, and in SL I am able to bring even more of that with me. I also like to think that I have a great fashion sense and love to put together outfits from my mess of an inventory. 

Tell us a little about your SL experiences; Well I have had good and bad as with everyone I am sure, currently I am blessed to have some amazing people in my life and enjoying making my dreams a reality. It really a magical place and wonderful to explore and be a part of.  

Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect?  https://www.flickr.com/photos/100182919@N06/









No comments:

Post a Comment

Skinny Dippers

Nothing beats a little skinny dipping on a hot day ! Models this series are kaylai , Lola and Debi.. Enjoy ! ...