Monday, December 15, 2014

Laurel Bradders

A while back I posed this lady in a short series but never really got to get any information on her. I had her come back and formally get into the gallery in this series. Introducing Laurel Bradders.
 
Name: Laurel Bradders
Rezz day: 5/11/2009
What country are you from?: USA
Star sign:
Favorite color?: orange( love the fall)
Favorite movie/TV show?:  sad but my two favorites are over, Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy
Favorite song?: Back at One
Favorite place in sl?: Dublin bar ;)
Favorite store?: Zoom
Describe your perfect date?: Dinner and a Movie!
What is your favorite sexual position?: missionary love a man in charge!
What brought you to sl?:  my rl dad, he used to sing in sl.
What is your favorite thing to do in sl?:  shop!
Who do you admire?: actors of any kind
What is your special talent?: in rl I can pick up stuff with my ,,, private part lol
Tell us a little about your personality?: fun, social, loyal
Tell us a little about your SL experiences, ready to meet mr right and settle down.. in my 5 year run, I done just about everything.
Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/89949414@N04/
 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing Sharon Castillone

Another new face to the gallery today with the introduction of the lovely Miss Sharon Castillone. Sharon is a firey red that aspires to beco...