Thursday, December 4, 2014

Crystallia Nakajima

As  I keep rolling thru my list of models I ran into Crystallia . I have posed this lady in the past but never really got to know much about her. We decided to sit down and learn a little more about this stunning model, and yes producers she is available for photo sessions and productions. A very easy model to work with with a highly polished look and great personality . Here are a few stats of this great model. Enjoy !
 
Name: Crystallia Nakajima, though last time I had the honor of being in front of your camera it was Crystallia Gothly
Rezz day: Dec 4th 2007
What country are you from?: Born in Belgium, but live in the US
Star sign: Capricorn
Favorite color?: purple and pink
Favorite movie/TV show?:
Movie: Dune  
TV show: My Fair Wedding with David Tutera
Favorite song?:  November Rain (long version) by Guns and Roses
Favorite place in sl?: My home is my favorite place.... any place I can be with friends and family.
Favorite store?: Carries Lingerie
Describe your perfect date?: A lil dancing, maybe a little romantic snuggling... finished by some raucous sex.
What is your favorite sexual position?: The one where the cock is inside of me.
What brought you to sl?: At first it was just a way to be with my now RL partner, but it turned into a release for me both mentally and emotionally to be who I am.
What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: shop, take mediocre pictures, and just hang out with friends and family.
Who do you admire?: I admire our police, fire, and EMS workers. Who always do what has to be done to keep the rest of us safe, at times without any regard to their own safety.
What is your special talent?: My special talent is patience, and not to tell certain people what I truly think of them
Tell us a little about your personality?:  I am fun... easy going... a little bit (LOT) of a slut. I like to have fun and enjoy myself in and out of bed. I am loving and caring, though unfortunately also a bit jealous.
Tell us a little about your SL experiences: I started just at the time the SL mentor program was ending. I have been helping new residents for most of my time. I volunteer at the Freedom Continent HUBs, specifically the Sex HUB.
Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect?
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Formals

This weeks model challenge for the studio was to show us your formal wear, so the ladies dressed to the nines in some stunning evening wear...