Monday, November 17, 2014

Madame Pearl

Co owner of the Jazzy Pearl Brothel, Miss Pearl appears in this set.. Currently busy building her club empire in SL, she decided to stop by for a few shots and some infos.. Enjoy !
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aquilla/244/166/22
Name: ῬỆẪṜḼ ԊӨӦԊӒӇᾏ™  (dominique.robenet)
Rezz day: 12/3/2007
What country are you from?: USA    
Star sign: Gemini
Favorite color?: Purple or Black
Favorite movie/TV show?: Superman/The Big Bang Theory
Favorite song?: I have so many
Favorite place in sl?: My club :))
Favorite store?: Anything that sells Slink Shoes
Describe your perfect date?: Intelligent Conversation and gifts :P
What is your favorite sexual position?:  Top
What brought you to sl?: A RL friend from work
What is your favorite thing to do in sl?:  Go to clubs and just relax listening to music
Who do you admire?: Prophetic Club Owners
What is your special talent?: I make people laugh
Tell us a little about your personality?: I am like the typical Gemini, I can be bi-polar and nice or mean as a box of rocks
Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect? I do, but I forgot them lol

 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing Cali Janus

Another new lady joins the gallery of models and the studio in this series. Introducing Caly Janus. Caly was referred to me by Caly was ref...