Saturday, November 8, 2014

Lion Wildmist

Another gentleman in our series for Movember. Introducing Lion Wildmist. Photographer and model.
 
Name: Lion Wildmist
Rezz day: 5/31/2010
What country are you from?: USA
Star sign: Aries
Favorite color?: On women: teal, pink, and black  .. On me: black, red, blue, and green
Favorite movie/TV show?: Spartacus
Favorite song?: Faxing Berlin by Deadmau5
Favorite place in sl?: Obsession Exposed Studio, Gallery, and Gardens
Favorite store?: Any one that has clothes that shows off my wife's figure
Describe your perfect date?: A conversation about something meaningful to each person, doing something together that shows a passionate desire of enjoyment, and having a the person I am with show me my company, conversation, and anything else that arises in our date was a pleasure to have.
What is your favorite sexual position?: Doggie and Cowgirl
What brought you to sl?: The chance to meet people from across the globe as I am from a small island.
What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: Taking photographs of people, places, and things .. doing all kinds of crazy things.
Who do you admire?: Addison WIldmist (Summerwind)
What is your special talent?: Making people feel at ease
Tell us a little about your personality?: A dominate man who trys to inspire, comfort, and teach friends and family who understand my light and dark side of discipline and desire. Complicated? Perhaps but I am both heavy handed and witty .. well sometimes. Oh, I love taking photographs.
Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect? https://www.flickr.com/photos/125454850@N08/
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Shots Of An Old face

Here's a lady I haven't had the opportunity to pose in a few years. Caly Gothly appears in these images and Caly has posted to to t...