Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Justine McCallem

A new face to my gallery, Miss Justine McCallem. Justine applied a while back and I finally got the opportunity to shoot this lovely lady. She is new to SL modeling, however not new to Sl . This veteran player looks stunning in this series, and here's her stats.. Enjoy!
 
Name: Justine McCallen
Rezz day: 12/08/2007
What country are you from?: Sweden and Portugal - 50/50 time in each place.
Star sign: Libra
Favorite color?: Red
Favorite movie/TV show?: Game of Thrones 
Favorite song?: Don Henleys "Heart of the matter."
Favorite place in sl?: Algarve, Portugal
Favorite store?: Mango
Describe your perfect date?:Tall dark athletic, with hunour and slightly dominant.
What is your favorite sexual position?: On top.
What brought you to sl?: A friend told me about it
What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: Live music and role play
Who do you admire?: Golda Meir, Aung san su chon and Benzir Buttho
What is your special talent?: Oh, I dunno.
Tell us a little about your personality?:
I am submissive both SL and RL but I am no doormat.
I believe I can be both intelligent, civilized and funny.
Tell us a little about your SL experiences
I have been in SL off and on for seven years. Most of that time was spent in Gorean sims.
Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect?
yes flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/126894861@N07/ guess it needs a clean-up
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Formals

This weeks model challenge for the studio was to show us your formal wear, so the ladies dressed to the nines in some stunning evening wear...