Friday, November 28, 2014

Decemberlove Aeon

Here's a lady that called me a while back and I finally got a chance to catch her online and do a few shots.. Haven't seen this face much and I thought we probably should .. Here's a few stats of this lesser known model.. Enjoy !
 
Name: December Liliana Aeon
Rezz day: 1/23/2009
What country are you from?: Los Angeles, United States
Star sign: Capricorn
Favorite color?: Purple
Favorite movie/TV show?: I don't have a favorite t.v show, but my favorite movie is Max Manus: Man of War.
Favorite song?: Gorilla by Bruno Mars, such a sexy song; always makes me wet.
Favorite place in sl?: My bedroom
Favorite store?: Dirty Princess
Describe your perfect date?: Going for a ride on a carousel and then ending up in my bed, having minding blowing sex <3
What is your favorite sexual position?: Tough. I would have to say probably doggy style. I love the way a guy can hit my spot in that position.
What brought you to sl?: I was in a bad place in rl and needed an escape and sl became that.
What is your favorite thing to do in sl?: Tie between shopping and fucking.
Who do you admire?: Myself because I've had to deal with some shitty people and I've never lost faith in myself.
What is your special talent?: Deep throating.
Tell us a little about your personality?: I'm pretty fucking awesome. I am sweet, sarcastic, and a little bit saucy. I am also incredibly shy at times. I love to talk about books and history, especially history of world war two. I'm a genuine good girl with a side of bad girl.
Tell us a little about your SL experiences: Sl has definitely been an adventure. I've fallen in love with what I thought was a prince turned out to be a frog, I've been a slave in a gor sim, I have been a vampire. I've lost friends and gained friends. But I believe my most rewarding experience on sl has been being a teacher and being a mom.
Do you have any links to share? i.e flikr , blog ect? Nope. I can never dedicate the amount of time to shit like that.
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing Sharon Castillone

Another new face to the gallery today with the introduction of the lovely Miss Sharon Castillone. Sharon is a firey red that aspires to beco...