Thursday, October 16, 2014

Save the Tatas!!!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I know many who have battled this terrible form of cancer. It effects both men and women and everyone should make sure to feel yourself up and check for lumps. This is my contribution to the Breast Cancer Awareness Photos, 
Honor the Survivors, the Fighters and the Taken... 


For those who don't know me, I am Demonique, but most call me Demi. I am a model and photographer. This is my first posting with MidnightSun in collaboration with my company, Dirty Girl Dreamz (DGD). I look forward to many future works together with MidnightSun.
Remember... Fight Like a Girl!
Kisses
Demi

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Shots Of An Old face

Here's a lady I haven't had the opportunity to pose in a few years. Caly Gothly appears in these images and Caly has posted to to t...