Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Group

When i began I had a special bunch of 5 guys who helped me begin my Movember month, so i thought i should show the next two together, one being my son Khalid Dubrovna who is successful in his own right in what he does, and we also have Edvard Taurion known more for his Castle and a fun guy to chat to.

Also we have Angel, HunterRose, Nakuru, Edvard and Khalid together to create a special get together group photo...Thank you guys for being part of my Movember*smiles* and to the readers oh we arent finished yet many more folks coming your way for Movember.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Different Shades

I am in the process of creating an new Flikr album titled Different Shades. Every artist should always strive to change and evolve his crea...