Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Last night Suzi offer me a ride onto her bike i will publish from time to time some pics taken during this evening. Pics could be show out off a chronological order. I immediatly thought to this old french song sang by the french actress Brigitte Bardot, here's below an extract:


Je n´ai besoin de personne
En Harley Davidson
Je n´reconnais plus personne
En Harley Davidson
Quand je sens en chemin
Les trépidations de ma machine,
Il me monte des désirs
Dans le creux de mes reins
__________________________________________
I don't need anyone
On a Harley Davidson
I no longer recognize anyone
On a Harley Davidson
When I feel the road
The vibrations of my machine
It builds up desires in me
In the small of my back










No comments:

Post a Comment

Different Shades

I am in the process of creating an new Flikr album titled Different Shades. Every artist should always strive to change and evolve his crea...