Sunday, July 28, 2013

In all his Glory

Introducing Jaded Glory, this is the first time he has actually been in a photo shoot I understand and well I tried to be gentle hehe, He was super nervous at first, but after a while he was much more calmer - He is a great guy to know, and given he is a Brit like me, you so need to be aware that he has a warped sense of humour and very dry at the same time, so anything he could say can easily misconstrued in a totally different way at times...He is a writer, has a brilliant mind in my opinon, and since going to press well doing these photos, a brand new skin as well - he went all hairy chested on me :) He does his own thing as well and very easy to talk to...Hope you enjoy his set.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Different Shades

I am in the process of creating an new Flikr album titled Different Shades. Every artist should always strive to change and evolve his crea...