Sunday, February 3, 2013

Introducing Graham Collinson

As you know I have always enjoyed Graham's work and on top of that he is a good friend to boot, and got the chance of a bird's eye view of him doing what he does best *smiles* i also have the pleasure of him being a Midnightsun Studio Artist as well, so I am sure you will see a lot more work from Graham - old and new.

Below is a set i watched him at work doing with Gwen Beck and he also managed to get me in front of the Camera as well*kicking and screaming mind you* (Just kidding) :-)  I am a brilliant judge of character on a person and lets just say he is one of the good guys out there










Gwen Beck










Jewell

1 comment:

Different Shades

I am in the process of creating an new Flikr album titled Different Shades. Every artist should always strive to change and evolve his crea...