Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wolf - For The Ladies

Next up in my series for my For the Ladies series is Wolf, He hasn't been around for a while and its nice to see him back doing what he be doing best in my opinion....He is successful in his own right, has his own company - Movies and Pictures of course..He has also a brand new look and when you think on how he looked before you kinda go "wow" with the stark contrast on new and old Wolf...So hope you enjoy this set i done on Wolf all suited and booted no less...





















1 comment:

  1. hummmmm
    You are nice, i love your eyes !
    I'm french slut.
    Sorry for my bad English ....
    Kisses :)))

    Ouii (on SL)

    ReplyDelete

New Shots Of An Old face

Here's a lady I haven't had the opportunity to pose in a few years. Caly Gothly appears in these images and Caly has posted to to t...