Sunday, December 30, 2012

One for the Ladies - Nakuru Bergamasco

Now that Christmas is over, its still the festive season here in the UK, and it doesn't end really till January 6th in my opinion, so I bring you the ultimate New Year Gift to bring in 2013, and that be Nakuru, now take a look ladies as in all honesty i just could not stop staring , maybe due to the fact that apart from his Head and of course his Manhood, every part of him is Mesh and to be it was very very well done, but to me Nakuru is very unique as well.  He is a great friend, a listening ear, makes me smile when i need that boost, he is a DJ, Photographer,Club Owner and all round special guy...Thank you for being such an ace friend :-)...So ladies i hope you enjoy this set i did of him, and please not i did nothing to the photos i had no need to.
















1 comment:

  1. Great Pics and I have to agree Nak is a great guy. Luvs ya kiddo xxx

    ReplyDelete

New Shots Of An Old face

Here's a lady I haven't had the opportunity to pose in a few years. Caly Gothly appears in these images and Caly has posted to to t...