Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Inspection


I went over to Carla's island yesterday to take a look at her dungeon and bar for a series of photos I am planning to do with her. One thing led to another and she quickly decided that since I was inspecting her place, I needed inspecting also. 




Carla can be very persuasive and I began to wonder what I have gotten myself into.





Carla decided that I needed to go for a walk.



Taken for a walk to the local club





More to come!


Thanks to Midnight for asking me to be a part of his Studio. I don't produce a lot of work and will probably only post what I am really happy with, but any feedback is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing Cali Janus

Another new lady joins the gallery of models and the studio in this series. Introducing Caly Janus. Caly was referred to me by Caly was ref...